Professional and technical resources
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) is the largest nonprofit, scientific and educational association dedicated to managing and treating water, the world’s most important resource. The members, volunteers, and staff of AWWA collectively represent the international focus of knowledge available in the water profession.
With approximately 50,000 members, AWWA provides solutions to improve public health, protect the environment, strengthen the economy and enhance our quality of life. For standards, manuals of water supply, publications, conferences, education, safe water advocacy, volunteer opportunities and much more go to www.awwa.org.
- Mountain Water Official Publication – 2020 Issue 1
- Mountain Water Official Publication – 2020 Issue 2
- Journal AWWA and Opflow publications
- AWWA Standards and Manuals of Practice
- AWWA’s popular Career Center and the companion Work For Water program
- Communicate water efficiency with the Water Conservation Toolkit
- Water and Wastewater Utility Management programs and resources
- Partnership for Safe Water programs covering treatment and distribution
- Elevate Water as a National Priority Fly-In-Water Week
- Source Water Protection Justification Toolkit
AWWA members and professional partners can use this platform as a robust interface for networking and exchanging ideas. The community resource web pages are organized by topic and dedicated to related resources such as news, research, forums, products, tools, and events.